Software Application Developer Intern (IDX: 2023-00074)
1. The objective is to develop SW application for Human Machine Interaction showing on display in a car for interaction between driver / passengers and the car’s system.
2. The application is to be developed by QT or Flutter.
3. The application shall be integrated with a readily available open-source AI model to improve HMI interaction or safety.
1. To experience the full Software Development Life Cycle in specific to software application development.
2. To be exposed to a wide variety of new technologies (e.g., cyber security, functional safety, touch/haptic), display and HMI test methodologies.
Some knowledge in SW application development (QT / Flutter)
Some knowledge in Linux operating system
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Innovation & Technology Business Intern (IDX: 2023-00106)
Wireless Engineer Intern (RF & Network) (IDA: 2023-00072)
Senior/Principal Engineer, Discipline Quality Management in Project