Team Leader Embedded SW - Autosar
Joining the team Driver Assistance & Autonomous Driving means participating in the development of an extensive range of products for premium car manufacturers: from analysis of client requirements, software development and integration to validation and testing on embedded platforms.
As a part of our team, you will:
- Coach and support the employees’ career and drive the success of the team.
- Alignment with the upper management on the strategy to drive the team.
- Support the Integration of software components.
- Participate on the development and configuration of Autosar software.
You will collaborate with a strong international team and see the impact of your work on streets around the globe.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering related disciplines like electronics, robotics, mechanical or informatics
- Experience in leading software engineering teams
- Programming skills (C)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English language (both spoken and written)
- Willingness to work in a distributed and diverse global team environment
[Would be a plus]
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge in automotive communication protocols
What we offer:
- Exciting and diversified projects
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry
- Wide network to research and development parties
- Modern leadership culture
- Individual choice of working times
- Promotion of personal development
- Participation in the company’s success
If you meet the requirements, you will be contacted within 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries.
Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.