▪ Introduce new process steps improving line balances, cycle time improvements.▪ Generate and implement Ideas focusing on cost savings, scrap reduction and production capability.
▪ Actively look for improvement on how to further improve the OEE (Availability, Performance, and Quality) and FPY of the line and equipment.n/a▪ Support NPL for new line and new product setup
▪ Provide initial documents needed for production line.
▪ Design and implement line set-up suited for the product launch.
▪ FMEA review and generation together with the team.▪ Initiate projects to support quality improvements
▪ Ensure that Jiodoka is implemented on all applicable stations.
▪ Support Quality systems group in maintaining quality control in the production linen/a▪ Utilize internal training capabilities
▪ Define/suggest training requirements to further improve the performance of job function
▪ Support in the skill and behavioral development of technicians▪ Collaborate with other departments for the improvement of production performance▪ Ensures that all activities in the production complies with safety and environmental standards
▪ Particiate in company safety, environmental and CSR programs
▪ Two (2) years graduate of any vocational school for technical trades.
▪ Graduate / Undergarduate of any Engineering course▪ 2 years experienced handling automated machine / equipment used in manufacturing firm.
▪ Possess knowledge in quality methods and analysis (8D, 7 QC tools, and CAPA)▪ Computer literate. Good in oral, and written communication.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on IATF16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.