Software Team Leader for Passive Safety - SAM PSS (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate Team Leader to join our organization.
- We are seeking people whose ideas will drive the automotive industry into the future;
- We offer you an excellent professional future on an international team of specialists, innovators, and detail-oriented movers and shakers;
- Tightly connected teams and family-like spirit;
- Involvement in development of advanced technologies for premium customers;
- Internal and external trainings to get in touch with the products, tools and processes;
- Mentorship ensured by experienced colleagues;
- Possibility to lead your growth inside the company, according with your personal strengths.
- Responsible to develop team roadmap based on WW SW organization long term vision and goals;
- Responsible to ensure cross-functional communication in order to improve information flow inside your team;
- Responsible to mentor and/ or coach team members on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results;
- Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance;
- Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in your organization;
- Responsible to motivate and retain your direct reports, escalating to your direct superior the issues which need higher management involvement/ decision;
- Responsible to ensure improvements in your area of expertise, process, procedures;
- Creates an innovation culture, by facilitating knowledge sharing within your team.
- University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software engineering for embedded systems;
- At least 1 year of International exposure (working in international team /projects);
- Good networking skills;
- Quality and people oriented mindset;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.