Project Manager for Tire Information Systems - SAM MTS (TM)
Your Project Management skills can make a difference in the future of mobility. Through our solutions, we are shaping the future of clean mobility as part of our responsibility to society, as a reliable partner to our customers and as a smart choice for investors. We empower our people to follow their passion in contributing to this goal. You will act within the Motion Technologies and Services organization, part of Continental Automotive in Timisoara.
Do you want to be a Project Manager? These would be some of the day to day tasks:
- The Project Manager is the central interface of the project to customer and to business partners;
- The assigned projects are developed by following the internal PLC (Product Life Cycle) structure;
- Main interface for several customers and internal teams for projects located in Timisoara;
- Accountable for the successful execution of all tasks necessary to achieve agreed functional, quality, timing and financial objectives;
- Responsible for standard and tailored work for: Development activities, BOM updates, Yearly Requalification, Cost Reduction Programs, tracking the changes (lifetime extension, BOM re-evaluation, R&D cost update;
- Responsible to initiate and track the project budgets;
- Ensure compliance to the BU's processes. Establishing, preparing and tracking the schedule for implementation;
- Track the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
- Control the project budget and project resources per approved project structure;
- Report the project status during the various needed situation (Management meetings, Project Days reviews etc.);
- Perform the change management;
- Help to build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project;
- Representation of project in customer meetings;
- Submit final projects deliverable to stakeholders.
All the actions above will be done according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Project Management:
- University degree;
- Project Management applications relevant experience;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- English fluent. German/French language represents an advantage;
- Leadership, ownership and accountability mindset;
- Communication, moderation and networking skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.