Senior SAP Consultant for HR IT Region EMEA II - IT (TM)
- Developing and configuring SAP HXM systems, troubleshooting and resolving incidents reported by customers in line with HR IT guidelines and procedures;
- Customization of SAP Success Factors Core HR;
- Applying new technologies, like SAP FIORI and RPA by analyzing HR business processes and assessing automation feasibility;
- Monitoring and ensuring a smooth integration between SAP SF Employee Central and SAP HXM backend systems;
- Acting as primary HR IT partner towards internal customers, determining business needs and implementing enhanced functionalities;
- Participating in or leading large sized projects or handling workpackages within the EMEA region and globally.
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or comparable qualification with focus on IT;
- Professional experience within the field of HR technologies;
- Quality-orientation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive approach;
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and work in virtual teams;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Business fluent English as well as good German language skills (written and spoken);
- Intercultural sensitivity and good communication skills;
- Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.