- Responsible on the production test steps/stations and on installation of production equipment & preparation of validation/release procedures
- Responsible for continuous improvements of production and test processes
- Debugs, maintains, and analyzes SW application/products in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure
- Responsible on reaching "zero-ppm=zero slip-through" quality level in his/her processes
- Prepares and updates involved documentation for the processes from his/her area of responsibility
- Ensures the R&R value of his/her processes after SOP
- Creates and implements CBS/6 Sigma Projects/CIM ideas
- Graduate of any Engineering courses
- At least 5 years experience in an electronics manufacturing set-up. Thorough understanding of Quality Standards (ISO9001, TS16949, ISO14001)
- With strong knowledge in Six Sigma methodologies
- With experience in handling projects as a Project Leader (Six Sigma)
- With at least 1 year experience in handling technical personnel professional
- Knowledgeable on Programming languages such as C++/ C#/ NI Labwindows CVI
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.