Develepment Engineer Product Industrialization PLT
- Responsibility for transfer of production of our passenger tires portfolio worldwide.
- Industrialization of new technologies and construction platforms to our production and enhancing existing portfolio.
- Responsibility for quality and performance
of Introduced articles in production.
- Addressing and implementing quality measures
for our products and processes.
- Coordination of testing and test evaluation.
- Value leadership activities and efficiency steering.
- Project membership and leadership between Continental Departments worldwide.
- Management of projects, line tasks and planning
of department activities.
- Close interfacing with manufacturing plants internationally.
- Close cooperation with other departments within
- University degree, technical field (e.g. chemical, mechanical engineering).
- Project management or leadership experience is appreciated.
- Matlab knowledge or Excel programming skills.
- English language proficiency necessary (reading, writing
- Analytical skills, innovative thinking, flexibility,
ability to challenge status quo.
- Strong communication and sociable networking skills.
- Modern work environment, ergonomic equipment (e.g. personal laptop notebook, adjustable working table).
- Innovative atmosphere with open door culture.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- Dynamic jobs with international interfaces.
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future.
- Personalized career growth - Regular and continuous training.
- Remuneration based on performance, experience, achieved results & innovation.
- Salary bonus system (performance & profit-sharing bonuses).
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses).
- Business trips including significant Travel allowance.
- Canteen directly in the company (only 1€ per menu).
- Financial contributions at baby birth, jubilee, etc.
- Rich social program: relax & wellness activities, children's recreation, sports activities for family members.
Starting salary for external candidates from 1600€ brutto, average price increase in 1 year might be up to 2100€.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.