Team Leader Production Planning
▪ Inspire people considering Continental's leadership philosophy
▪ Provide stability and high trust
▪ Move Continental into the future by encouraging people to think outside the box and empower them to take ownership
▪ Select, manage and develop qualified staff following the relevant HR processes
▪ Develop and implement training and qualification plans to ensure expertise and know-how in your team
▪ Managing and optimizing of the raw materials and production planning process within the plant
▪ Monitoring of incoming orders and comparison with the forecast figures of the raw materials and capacities
▪ Calculate and agree internally the safety stock of finish goods
▪ (Responsible for defined suppliers/ production lines as Back-up)
▪ Responsible for SAP set-up for RM and production planning
▪ Responsible for Forecast and budget of raw materials
▪ Ensure that the master data of the finish goods part numbers are maintained(receipt, production version, material master, etc)
▪ Responsible for the phase-in/phase out of the FG process
▪ Ensure availability of adequate personnel capacities for all tasks
▪ Managing communication and collaborating with other departments within the Plant▪ Get actively involved in training of new entries, as well as participate in developing own skills and knowledge
▪ Assuring constant improvement in processes within the Plant▪ Reporting of Production Planning &Procurement key figures (e.g. DPI, turn rate, special freights for RM.)
▪ Monitoring and ensuring compliance with planned budget and cost targets
▪ Responsible for internal and external audits▪ Implementation, monitoring and optimization of work instructions
▪ Responsible to minimize scrap ration as a result of expired material within the Plant
▪ Contact for the Quality Management regarding the alternative solution in case of quality issue of the materials
▪ Complies with company policies, rules and regulations (e.g. working schedule, contract, quality management, health and safety, environment protection, fire prevention, data protection policy..)
▪ Implement measures to improve occupational safety and monitor compliance
▪ Responsibility for the preparation of the hazard analyzes, responsibility for ensuring the annual occupational safety instructions▪ Coordination/ Participation in Projects
Leadership, organizational and communication skills
At least 3 years experience in logistics ( Production planning)
SAP Knowledge( PP, MM and SD)
Lean Management Methods
Fluent in English
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.