Microsoft Windows Client IT Environment Specialist
We're are searching for a Windows Client specialist to strengthen our global Windows Client design team at the location Porto.
The position is essentially about to adapt and maintain new security and functional features at our global Windows Client environment and to support our worldwide customers at the rollout, installation and troubleshooting processes.
New security relavant implementations need to be designed and tested and global configuration scripts need to be improved.
Knowledge sharing within the global team and international IT administrators is as well an elementary task.
• Graduate from IT as System Engineer with a degree, Information Technology Degree, or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree needed)
• Certification 2 to 3 yrs experience supporting MS Windows environment (Client / Server)
• Certification or equivalent knowledge in supporting at least one operating system such as Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
• Detailled knowledge about Windows Client and Windows Server and AD infrastructure.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Windows 10 / 11 client area
• Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Autopilot knowledge as a plus
• Mac OS and Ubuntu knowledge as a plus
Project and/or Process experience:
• Basic knowledge about methodology and ITIL V3 best practices, as well as customer service
Intercultural / International experience:
• Experience in working in international teams
We are offering a position in our Windows Client Design team which is integrating newest Microsoft (Cloud) technologies and Security features for all our workplaces. You and the global Windows Client design team will shape the future of all Continental Windows clients by integrating newest available technologies on the market.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.