Process Engineer for In Mold Decoration
- Develops engineering processes for new products at the plastic molding area
- Defines, sources, orders and releases machines, periphery, infrastructure, and production cells for new projects according to the customer requirements during the industrialization phase
- Continuous improvement during the production ramp-up and series production phase.
- Estimates risks, feasibility, resources, and cost requested by new product launch managers during the acquisition and quotation phase
- Identifies new manufacturing technologies for molding, and pre-assemble of plastic parts
- Implements the lean and productivity measures
- Conducts long-term capacity planning and maintenance planning of all the production resources, space, equipment, and headcount
- Conducts layout and material flow planning according to the value stream mapping method
- Supports design of plastic parts, selection of components and deviation management process
- Prepares training documentation and training of production employees
- University degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar role
- Experience in manufacturing field in the Injection molding plastic parts would be considered as an advantage
- Experience with production processes in the area of lean production
- Experience with Quality management methods (including tools, policies, systems and processes)
- Advanced manufacturing technologies knowledge, systems, infrastructure, standards and processes related to plastic molding
- Industry 4.0 applications knowledge, smart factory related technologies
- Advanced MS Office
- Ability to work Independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
User Experience (UX) Business Area is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. We employ over 15,000 people in 21 locations around the world. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.