Shift support engineer – Mirror Molding - Manufacturing TM
- Technical support during the production shift and performing software/hardware technical defect diagnosis;
- Participate in the identification and remediation of technical downtimes of production equipment;
- Conduct training to internal maintenance teams;
- Escalate situations according to the procedures;
- Detection of improvement fields inside production to improve quality and output.
- Good knowledge in pneumatic and electrical and automation components;
- Passion for innovation, very good judgment ability and analytical thinking;
- Knowledge or experience with industrial robots and vision systems 1D and 2D is a plus;
- Working in distributed teams and good communication skills;
- English medium level.
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.