Technical Support Specialist (Project Execution) - Sibiu SAM RCC
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Training and coaching of PM Methods, Processes & Tools
- Facilitation of regular Release- and Project Status Meetings
- Administration support and first level support of Planisware/HEP
- Responsibility to define, train and control all PM methods, processes and tools in alignment with process management and corporate PM
- Consulting and practical support for project managers and teams as well as their supervisors.
- Regular project management reporting including ensuring the achievement of objectives in cooperation with PMs (ePSR and ESS Product Center Report)
- Preparation/follow-up and if necessary, moderation of the Project Steering Board, Monthly and Critical Project Reviews
- Takeover of defined projects for process optimization up to the implementation in the Product Center
- Contribution to the creation and improvement of Project Management processes including the creation of templates
- Change Management tracking, monitoring, reporting with focus on supplier changes
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Several years of experience in project management, product development or comparable field of application
- Comp6leted studies in the field of economics/technology
- Very good experience with MS Office 365
- Independent working style, good team and communication skills, assertiveness and quality orientation
- Interest in working in international teams
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.