▪ Independently design and develop software modules for Mechatronic Systems (MAB, MIB etc)
▪ Participate in SDLC activities as part of Multi-Site/Global team(s).
▪ Interact with and support other team members in technical problem solving
▪ Take part in the realization of new Mechatronic System concepts
Software Project Management
▪ Participate in Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings representing the Software discipline.
▪ Conduct SW Project Kick-off Meeting and Software IPT Meetings
▪ Lead and Steer the Software IPT meetings
▪ Perform Release Checklist Tailoring, Pre-freeze Activities, Freeze Activities and MLC release Activities
▪ Maintain software project status dashboard, Kan-Ban and other visual status trackers as per the department guidelines
▪ Perform SW Layout Design, Flash segmentation, EEPROM Setup etc.
▪ Track software review tasks (FSF Spec Review, Test Results Review etc)
▪ Create and Manage Software Milestone versions
▪ SWPM Release Checks and SW-Pareto
▪ Create Action Plans and SAFE assignment
▪ Follow VED Motorcycle Software Development process
▪ Follow VED Product Development Life Cycle and related procedures for project execution
▪ Understand customer requirements.
▪ Communicate with Customer on technical topics.
▪ Support customer in integrating the diagnostics interfaces with our products (UUDS, KWP 2000, CAN, K-Line etc)
▪ Train new joiners in motorcycle control functions, software components, process and procedures
▪ Prepare lessons learned entries and share with the team members based on project experience
Project and/or Process Experience
Experience in Automotive SW development and testing.
Experience in CAN/CAN-FD/FlexRay protocols and the corresponding tools.(e.g. Vector Canalyzer, Canoe, Canape…)
Experience in UDS/KWP protocols and the corresponding tools.(ISO 14229, ISO 14230)
Experience in Configuration Management and Requirement Management tools.
Domain Expertise in automotive – EBS is preferable.
Experience in Autosar and Safety standards (IEC61508/ISO26262, ECER13H)
Graduate / Post-Graduate in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
2 - 8 years of Software Development experience in Automotive Embedded Domain
Project and/or Process Experience:
Experience in Automotive Embedded SW development using C Language.
Experience in Automotive Mechatronics Control Systems
Experience in 32-bit multi-core Microcontroller and related SW Architecture
Know-how or Experience in AUTOSAR (preferable)
Experience in Configuration Management and Requirement Management tools
Domain Expertise in Automotive Active Safety Systems is preferable
Know-how or Experience in Functional Safety and related Safety Architecture (IEC61508/ISO26262)
Intercultural / International Experience:
Office location will be Bangalore
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.