SAP Consultant for HR IT
- Configuration of SAP HCM systems, troubleshoot and resolve incidents reported by customers in line with HR IT guidelines and procedures;
- Applying new technologies, like SAP FIORI and RPA by analyzing HR business processes and assessing automation feasibility;
- Ensure and maintain flawless integration and communication between SF-EC (cloud) and backend SAP HCM systems;
- Act as primary HR IT partner towards internal customers, determine business needs and implement enhanced functionalities;
- Participate in or lead small and middle-sized projects or work packages within the EMEA region and globally.
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or similar qualification with focus on IT;
- Several years of professional experience within the field of HR technologies, ideally SAP HCM business applications;
- SAP HCM and SF EC configuration and customizing knowledge;
- Business fluent English language skills (spoken and written); French language skills of advantage;
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and work in teams (also in virtual teams) in various roles, intercultural sensitivity, good communication skills;
- Quality-orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The HR IT department of Continental takes care about all IT services related to our employee lifecyle needs. Beside diverse, exciting and challenging projects around the globe, the remarkable highlight of our organization is the inspiring team spirit. We are working for one another with a high passion to win, celebrate success with the trust given freedom to act.