1. To maintain the efficiency level of the backend and Coreline and Pool station machines by performing the required Preventive Maintenance to avoid machine breakdowns and product incomformity or specifications.
2. Provide technical support for any production related issues, New product launches, machine capability and Yield capacity.
3. Strategy / Planning: Define / Establish Key Focus Initiative (KFI) strategy
4. Focusing on production downtime, scrap reduction and OEE.
5. Ensure spare parts available for all equipment.
6. Ensure product orientation and quality of every customer satisfaction
7. Provide line improvements through kaizen
8. Support 5's program standard
9. Leads technicians on their daily task and needed supports on line requirement
10. Key holder on withdrawal of parts needed on equipment repair and development
1. 2 years Associate in Technology major in Electronics
2. Knowledge in production technology and processes
Maintain and ensure compliance to Health and Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality / Environmental standards and all other Company policies and procedures
Administer in the promotion/implementation of Team Culture Development and Great Work Place Environment
Manufacturing KPIs - Achieve Budget Target
CBS Projects /CIP - Defined, Implemented, Track and realize
Shopfloor Mgmt - Lean Processes, Standards observed, Continuous Improvement
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.