The HR Associate position is the first level of support for HR inquiries either for Human Capital Management and Other HR Data Services for approximately 3500 - 4000 employees globally. The HR Squad will report directly to the HRSD Team Lead.
They are responsible for verifying that new associate documentation has been received and ensures these documents are properly scanned into the document imaging solution. This team member will provide support to Contitech associates and managers by answering employee phone and email inquiries, and capturing HR related employee data and inputting the information into the HRIS system for those that do not have self-service capability. He/she will have a keen understanding of Continental's organizational structure and HR processes in order to provide for an expedited resolution of associate and manager issues. The HR Squad position is expected to be trained in different functions of Human Resources (Data, Payroll, LOA and other HR Data Services)
1. Manages the resolution of basic to intermediate issues and inquiries related to Timekeeping, Payroll and Data Management services on time with a high degree of accuracy.
2. Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments and post information onto designated records.
Troubleshoots timekeeping issues and check electronic data for issues.
3. Handles data entry integration between Employee Central and SAP HR.
4. Works within established criteria for delivering Payroll services.
Work closely with Payroll to ensure that accurate time entries are loaded in SAP HR for proper pay calculation
5. Work closely with US HR Partners, HR Generalist and Director for Compensation and Benefits.
6. Managing cases using C4C Ticketing tool.
7. Creating standard operating procedure documentation and maintaining them for any periodic changes.
Education: Bachelors Degree in the field of Psychology, Business Management, Human Resources Management, and/or any course related to the aforementioned fields.
1 year customer service work experience preferred.
2 years related experience preferred.
Open to fresh graduates.
Basic to Intermediate MS Office Application Skills
Knowledge in Case Management Tools is preferred.
Average Communication Skills in the English language via call and email.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Values based culture
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
GBS Manila is composed of five (5) main work streams, structured to make processes centralized, standardized, and in leveraged technology with the support of IT group, Continental Business Systems & RPA Competence Center.
It provides end-to-end, front-to-back services; from customer service, order management, purchasing, invoice to payment, credit and collection, full finance activities, data management, and HR services including payroll, employee benefits and talent acquisition; all built to meet its customers needs