[Internship] - IT Data Science
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. Leave your mark by joining our team and let's contribute together.
Do you want to be an Internship for Continental Data Science team? These should spark your interest:
- Annotate images using labelling tools for training data;
- Assist in data collection, cleaning and processing;
- Develop and implementation segmentation algorithms to detect and classify tires information and vehicle brand;
- Visualise and present data and findings to stakeholders;
- Candidate ideally possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or numerical discipline with strong computing background
- Excellent communication skills. Written and verbal fluency in English is required.
- Able to work as part of a global organisation across boundaries - geographically, language and cultural.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Knowledge with Python, C++.
- Knowledge with image processing and computer vision algorithms is a plus.
- Experience with image annotation and labelling tools is a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.