Security & Fire Protection Internship - Tires
- Program/ Enroll into the system the access cards;
- Check the export of access for different areas;
- Check the video surveillance for incidents reported by the dispatcher;
- Incident reporting;
- Audit for the access on the shift change;
- Audit for the truck/ contractor entrance;
- Translate and update the procedures for Security and Fire Protection;
- Check of the Fire Prevention Booklets.
- Enrolled in University or Master's program;
- Medium knowledge of MS Office;
- Medium English knowledge;
- Organizational skills;
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment & Traveling.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.