▪ Leading and developing local IT team to achieve defined goals
▪ Driving and Implementing IT strategy and guideline
▪ Implementing & Enforcing Continental IT Standards & Processes
▪ Management of local IT operation, IT organization and personal development
▪ Act as focal point of IT for plant management
▪ Understanding business requirements, Local demands & requirements handling on ensuring that the customer satisfaction is obtained
▪ Consulting and supporting in applications(EA, BA, MA) and business process,
▪ Measuring and managing the business case analysis, driving and supporting digitalization
▪ Providing secure and stable network environment for end users
▪ Ensuring and optimizing local IT infrastructure (Server, System, Network) performance, operations and support
▪ Deploying Service Desk in location
▪ Trainings delivery to users on IT standards, processes update and application operations.
Budget & Controlling
▪ IT Budgeting, IT Cost controlling, Forecasting
▪ IT Procurement control and support, 3rd party IT contract management
▪ IT Asset Management(hardware, software, ...)
▪ Other work as required or instructed by the dept. manager.
- IT, business application or IT related / Bachelor from an accredited undergraduate university
Professional Experience & skills
- 5 years working experiences in IT in manufacture industry
3 years in IT management field, or big IT project implementation and management as project manager
- Project management and experience, such as IT IN, ERP/SAP, MES
Experince of Digital project, professional insights on data quality governance and analytics is a plus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.