Intern - Financial Systems Administrator, Year Round
The Financial Systems Intern will participate in various activities to gain exposure to Continental Tire's Finance Operations processes and procedures. Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Finance Systems and Accounting groups
- Work on project-based tasks related to accounting and finance
- Assist with Structuring Americas Key User Organization ConNext page, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Tire Knowledge Force (TKF) schedules, etc. to further improve its usability and relevance for the needs of internal SAP Users
- Other projects and/or responsibilities as needed
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program
- Enrolled in school for at least 12 months and can dedicate 12 months toward this internship
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours (Mon-Fri)
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills and Microsoft Office products experience i.(i.e. Word, Outlook, Access)
- Junior or higher class standing
- Able to work 25+ hours per week during normal business hours (Mon-Fri)
- Coursework in Accounting/Information Systems
- Expert in Excel
- SAP experience
Note - Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening. Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Fort Mill, SC location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Financial Systems Intern to join our Finance & Controlling group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable and is in school for the next 12 months.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?