Hybrid Software Scrum Master - Sibiu AN R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
Apply until data: 30.06.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- The Scrum Master acts as a facilitator for a (usually) co-located team of engineers.
- He/ She ensures process & method conformance and facilitates a continuous improvement of the team.
- The Scrum Master is a member of and acts as facilitator for an Agile Team, which is consisting of Development Team, Scrum Master and Product Owner
- He/ she represents the Agile Team on Program Level, is a servant leader and facilitates the team’s progress towards their goals, collaborates with other Scrum Masters and the Release Train Engineer during development to optimize the overall cross-team setup,
- Has good knowledge in agile methods/practices and lean agile mindset.
- is responsible to develop and mature a high-performing team by focusing on ever-improving team dynamics and performance,
- Identifies and ensures resolving of interpersonal conflicts,
- supports in mastering team challenges and realizing the full team potential,
- Is responsible to escalate staffing and goal related issues to line management where necessary, but only after internal team approaches have failed to resolve the issue, helps individuals and teams through changes.
- Relevant work experience in managing agile frameworks
- Working in a fast-paced or automotive environment
- Experience in coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution
- Experience in leading people roles, experience in building a team dynamic to achieve goals as a team
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.