Information Logistics Specialist
- Identifies status of existing processes and improvement opportunities and provide the information to the processes owners
- Analyzes the Information flow and in case of deviations make root cause analysis and define corrective actions together with operational team
- Drives needed decision, plan the budget and prepare up to EPR all needed information
- Develops proposals for solutions in the supply chain and create for every solution a decision sheet including risk analyze and specification for solutions
- Creates trainings for existing and future tools, take care that all users on the right level of expierence which they need for the role and fuction
- Supports Leader standard work and support Layer Process audits▪
- Organizes new Software/SW tools installation and there roll out incl. training (SAP/RPA…)
- Supports the team members concerning process topics for ensuring a good understanding of the defined processes
- Supports piloting and deployment of new/updated Software and Software tools and processes to align the local organization to the international processes and standards
- Offers support for all kind of audits
- Technical university degree (Computer Science, Electronics,Telecommunication,) or relevant professional experience
- Min 4+ years experience in SAP/APO support
- Working daily with MS Office tools
- 2 years + roll out projects in a structured way
- Basic experience best as former Team LeaderWorking together with international teams for min 2 years
Lean Admin Management - advanced
AdvancedPRA - advanced
AdvancedEnglish - advanced
AdvancedSAP/APO tools ; MS Tools, Power BI - professional
ProfesionalSARA - advanced
AdvancedLean certification - basic
BasicTraining people - professional
ProfesionalProject management (Six Sigma) - advanced
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.