.NET backend developer
- Development and implementation of requirements in C#, .NET and latest cloud technologies
- Analyze and evaluate customer requirements to translate them into prototypes and IT solutions that create benefits for our Tire Plants
- Agile project management of internal developments and global rollouts in our plants
- Contribution and improvement of system architecture
- Support and consult regarding problems, questions, and system improvements for our 20 tire plants worldwide (Europe, JAR, USA, Mexico, Brazil, China, Malaysia, Thailand, India, …)
- Execution of training for our global department and the Key Users
- Interesting and diverse development work in an international multicultural team in 6 locations around the globe
- Opportunity to travel globally
Submit your English CV and meet us in person or via Teams to explore the position in detail.
- Development experience of more than 3 years
- Basic English communication skills
- Experience with running and supporting (MES) systems and applications is an advantage
- An academic degree in computer science, engineering, or another technical field or equivalent qualification is an advantage
Which IT technologies we are using:
- Programming language C#
- Frameworks ASP.NET, .NET, Blazor, Xamarin
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Jenkins, Octopus
- We aim to build a great team, give everyone fair opportunity to utilize his/her skills.
- We are a great IT team who loves to spend time together also outside office.
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets not limited to home country (e. g. mentoring, training, or global internal Software Academy)
- Each employee is besides others equipped with a good laptop or mobile workstation and iPhone
- You can set your work style for working from home or our new modern offices
- Check some of our perfect match stories https://www.continental.com/it-needs-you/
- To learn more what do we offer visit https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Do you love to create new technology solutions and drive them from idea to implementation? Continental is the perfect match for you. Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Tires Manufacturing Information Technology Competence Center drives the digitization of our company’s tire plant processes – and we want you to join us!
We are using modern technologies in areas of C#, micro-services, docker, Edge computing… We work in an open and fair international IT team, visiting our plants worldwide, and working on solutions and requirements of our users. We are proud to have a share of better road safety, high quality, and great performance of our tires.