Internship Software Development - AN (TM)
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Architecture and Networking business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car.
The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault & Nissan group, VW group, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM).
As a result of the experience of our engineers we have now a deep expertise in various software areas:
- Body Controller applications: central locking, alarm, lights, wiper, diagnosis, energy management, etc;
- Access Systems: RF keys development, Electronic Steering Column lock, Passive Access Systems;
Our work products are used on products with various microcontrollers, with 8, 16, 32 bits architecture. The software developers are performing different activities starting with requirements engineering, design, coding up to testing their SW on test-benches and/or on the car. Mostly ANSI C is used, as also, in a smaller range Java, C# and assembler language. Beside, the Model Based Development is more and more used on applications development (Matlhab Simulink, Targetlink, Statemate, Rhapsody).
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars than join us and let's develop the future together.
- Develop lower-complexity functions;
- Integration support on development projects;
- Learning and applying different testing methods;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University student in computer science, informatics or related areas;
- ANSI C knowledge: intermediate level;
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Good logical thinking / analytical skills;
- Ability to create/understand different algorithms.
As an added plus:
- Knowledge of other programming languages (C++, C#, Java, etc.);
- Faculty Projects on Arduino or Raspberry Pi or other development boards.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.