Software Developer for Connectivity Function platform AN (TM)
The Software Developer designs and implements a large / high complexity SW Module - in a project or a platform project - based on the requirements defined by the customer.
As a Software Developer you will have to decompose the SW Module into components, defines the interfaces, dynamic behavior and resource consumption target, design, implement and test the resulting SW Components
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Define, design and describe the SW Components in a modular, maintainable and portable way (e.g. SW-Design in Rhapsody Model, Drawings);
- Implement the SW components of your own SW module;
- Make sure that the SW product covers all SW & performance requirements for your component;
- Test your components before the integration.
- Coach Junior / new SW Developers in your team;
- Take part in the relevant project planning and estimation process;
- Perform reviews of software architecture, design and code for your own SW Module.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably telecom environment;
- Advanced skill in Object Oriented Programming (C++), Design Patterns, UML, Versioning Control (GIT);
- Operating Systems: Unix/Linux;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Work experience in Agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.