System/Software Quality Engineer - AN (TM)
Join our team as software/system quality assurance engineer!
The Software/System quality Engineer is part of the Quality Group, independent from Research and Development group.
The main responsibilities are to define, plan and track the quality activities at project level, in accordance with customer and internal standards.
The main tasks are:
- Define the software/system quality strategy, according to standards and internal norms;
- Track and report the project process compliance by performing quality assurance verification (e.g. quality assurance spot-checks, internal audits and verifications, milestone reviews)
- Moderate the software and system milestone review and establish the status together with the project team
- Prepare the project team for assessments and audits
- Coordinate audits and assessments on allocated projects
- Escalate the quality topics according to internal procedures
- Provide quality assurance trainings within the organization
- Participate in worldwide improvement projects
The position offers the possibility of development as auditor(e.g ASPICE).
The main requirements for the job are:
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of development process and methodology and SW development process;
- Knowledge of quality methods and techniques (e.g., moderation, problem solving, audits);
- Knowledge of ASPICE standard or similar (e.g.CMMI);
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g. C, C++);
- Knowledge of project management methodologies would be a plus;
- Training, moderation and presentation skills are required;
- Good English level (write, read).
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.