We are seeking a highly skilled Salesforce DevOps Engineer to join our team. As a Salesforce DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline for our Salesforce applications.
You will work closely with our development teams to ensure that the pipeline is meeting their needs and that they are able to use it effectively.
- Design, build, and maintain the CI/CD pipeline for Salesforce applications using tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Salesforce DX;
- Configure and automate the build, testing, and deployment of Salesforce code using tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Salesforce DX;
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that the pipeline is meeting their needs and that they are able to use it effectively;
- Manage the infrastructure and tools needed for the pipeline, such as Jenkins servers and Git repositories;
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues with the pipeline, and work to resolve them in a timely manner;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Salesforce DevOps, and make recommendations for improvements to the pipeline;
- Work with the development team to ensure that all code is properly versioned and that rollbacks can be performed if necessary;
- Provide guidance and best practices for Salesforce development teams on how to use the pipeline effectively;
- Provide IT consultancy and support to key users;
- Analyze and troubleshoot incident and perform root cause analysis;
- Collaborate with central/local key user/ external vendors;
- Support and monitor and attend to service tickets available in-Service desk tools (BMC);
- Support the global IT Team to strategize the roadmap of future Salesforce application;
- Support the global IT Team in evaluating new technologies and innovation to bring new values to business.
- University degree in Information & Communication Technology, or related field (another technical field or an equivalent qualification or proven practice experience);
- Experience with Salesforce development and administration;
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Salesforce DX;
- Experience in Salesforce development best practices and methodologies;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, is a plus;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong English communication skills and ability to work well with development teams;
- Team-oriented, self-organized;
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10%).
What We Offer:
- Being part of a global team;
- Hybrid working model (on-site and remote);
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e.g., mentoring, trainings);
- Agile and collaborative workstyle.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our eCommerce, Fleet Solutions and Data Science Information Technology team creates a wide range of technology solutions for Continental’s Global Sales and Marketing teams – and we want you to join us!
Our team continuously works on the digitalization of our business-to-business processes and end consumer communication, using leading web technologies and a strong focus on data science and artificial intelligence. We run Continental’s global customer relationship management platform, which supports our Sales colleagues in their daily interaction with customers.
The Fleet Solutions part of our team builds global tech platforms using the Internet of Things, big data and automated service management. We constantly strive to improve the user experience for our fleet customers and Continental’s fleet organization.