Samples Build Management for Projects Support - SMY (TM)
We develop and yields products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient. Thus Commercial Vehicle and Aftermarket has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs and instrument clusters.
The Project support intermediates between product development and the production plants world-wide. Competent experts develop, optimize and construct prototypes and test devices, together with the operating departments. During the development time of prototypes they are responsible for quality, costs, mass production feasibility of the equipment and components to be ready for SOP (Start of Production).
Do you want to be a Samples Build Manager? These should spark your interest:
- Ordering components, materials and equipment for project needs by keeping the contact with the Purchasing department, tracking the orders and informing the team about the delivery status;
- Collaboration with our external suppliers;
- Supporting R&D engineers in development process with ordering, preparing, makes workarounds of the developed samples;
- Perform flashing of the samples;
- Meetings with the project teams to present the status of the project.
This is what it takes to be successful in Samples Build Management:
- Knowledge in Analog and Digital Electronic;
- Knowledge in soldering SMD components and electronic boards;
- Knowledge in using measurement equipment;
- Knowledge in using PC , working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Fluent English or German (advantage);
- Self organized initiative, communication and team skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.