Production Support Engineer ( Machining)
* Coordinate the planning / execution of training for setters in the area according to the skill matrix developed.
* Develop training materials for employees.
* Monitor the performance of the area through the KPIs: Change Over Time, % Scrap CHO, % Adjustments, % compliance with skill matrix.
* Receive and maintain the processes under the parameters defined by the lauch team if opporttunities for improvement are identified carry them out and document them.
• Participate and provide support in activities to launch new products, process changes.
• Provide support in solving problems during the process, detected in the product and/or quality.
* Carry out Continuous Improvement activities: reduction of release times / Change Over, reduction of scrap parts
* Generate savings for the company through optimizations in CNC programs (improve cycle times), Coordinate with the Tool Specialist improvements in performance of cutting tools / Coolant / cutting oil.
* Programming, program changes, optimization and creation of monitoring programs such as e.g. service life determination, service life monitoring, retraction and automatic block jump.
* Manufacturing and checking of the first series part according to specifications. If necessary, correction of the process parameter values using QS stat analysis
* Generate Lessons Learned / A3 in opportunities identified with the different KPIs / claims of the area,
* Analyze together with the QAP / IE Engineer the behavior of the process through statistical graphs and execute actions.
Machining CNC process
Knowledge in clamping fixtures / cutting Tools for product machining
Mechanical Engineer, Electromechanical, Mechatronics
3 years of experience in the Automotive Industry
Knowledge and management of CNC machines (simunerik, okuma, Fanuc)
Personnel management, conflict resolution and leadership.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services