Facility Technician – Manufacturing TSR
• It is interface/ responsible for all interior and exterior cleaning activities (daily review of Plant Cleaning situation with the external responsible companies, prepare reports on the cleaning situation, release the activities payment in conformity with the results).
• It is the interface/responsible for ESD equipment (ordering, distribution, managing ESD material stock)
• Involvement in the contracts with the external companies involved in cleaning, ESD material and disinfections and derating activities.
• To initiate in some cases shopping carts for suppliers activities payments.
• To make sure that the robes are cleaned, their records and to change them periodically
• Distribution of locker rooms and ESD material for new employees, evidence of the locker distribution and ESD material
• Periodically, you will take care of the disinfecting and derating activity.
• To be a responsible and organized person.
• To take their tasks seriously.
• Experience in the field is an advantage.
• To maintain collaboration with various suppliers.
• To be a friendly person with the people you interact (new employees).
• To be involved and react quickly to requests.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.