Financial Analyst - R&D Project Controlling VED (Iasi)
For our Engineering Location Iasi we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Controlling Service Center department.
Controlling Service Center (CSC) provides worldwide/regionally services related to the business administration area, for the company's divisions and subdivisions, as economic data analysis, preparation and analysis of financial statements, strategic planning reports, monthly consolidated reports, in order to supply valuable information to the management.
Do you want to be a Financial Analyst for R&D Project Controlling? These should spark your interest:
▪ Internal creation and global consolidation of overall project reports;
▪ Monitoring and reporting of project budget and cost;
▪ Identification of inconsistencies, planning errors;
▪ Controlling of project landscape in terms of consistent master data;
▪ Project setup and creation in the needed systems (Global PS, ePSR, …);
▪ Detailed budget and cost analysis.
You would be a perfect match to our team if you have:
▪ University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
▪ Very good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
▪ English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
▪ Good command of business processes and technical understanding;
▪ Learning capacity and analytical skills;
▪ Clear and open communication and good teamwork;
▪ Quality orientation;
▪ Self-discipline, able to take initiative.
What we offer:
▪ Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
▪ Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
▪ Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
▪ International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.