Under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager, establishes and maintains appropriate MRO stock levels and controls MRO stock room activities. Performs other duties as assigned.
Manage Stockroom Inventory
- Monitor and maintain spare parts inventory at satisfactory stock levels via a database.
- Review and process MRO requisitions.
- Adjust re-order points and re-order quantities to properly maintain stocking levels.
- Review obsolete inventory and obtain approval to remove.
- Obtain approval for inventory stock level changes.
Manage Stockroom Activities
- Assist site personnel with inquiries and issues.
- Resolve any receiving issues.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to organize and order repair parts.
- Work with appropriate individuals to order parts/materials to maintain appropriate levels
- Assist and resolve all parts check-out issues.
- Assure part labels/cards are applied as required.
- Maintain an organized, clean, and safe stockroom.
- Process UPS, DHL, and FedEX shipments and receipts
- Deliver items to departments as appropriate
- Perform Other Duties as Assigned
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Strong organization skills required
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS-Office Suite
- Knowledge of business and resource allocation
- High School Diploma / GED
- Associate’s degree / 2-year college or technical school degree (desired)
- Effective Written & Oral Communication and interpersonal skills
- Manufacturing experience preferred
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- $500 sign on bonus (new employees, after 90 days of acceptable attendance)
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Hogansville, GA location is seeking an MRO/Stores Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate is a team player, dependable, and works well within a team environment.