SCT - Specialist, Security & Privacy Tester
- Support Continental’s Business Units by protecting our products, mainly Automotive Electronic Control Units (ECU), robust against cybersecurity attacks
- Participate in the software development life cycle (test conceptualization, quotation, project planning, requirement analysis, test strategy definition, verification/validation and software quality assurance)
- Be responsible for creating test plans, developing manual/automated test, conducting test reviews, generating test reports and supporting team with his experience.
- Work with multi-discipline team in analyzing requirements, testing, error analysis and tracking to assure a qualified products delivery.
- (optional)Support regulations compliance with worldwide automotive cybersecurity and data privacy requirements such as UN Regulation No 155, ISO/SAE 21434, EU GDPR, CCPA, and Chinese cryptographic Legislation
- Academic degree in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, or other relevant major with minimum 2 years’ experience in product cybersecurity testing.
- Knowledge in software/test development life cycle.
- Experience in test methodology (automation test or embedded security testing will be an advantage).
- Experience in measuring laboratory equipment like oscilloscope, frequency generator, programmable power supply.
- Good analytical skill and detail-oriented for test setup, execution, reporting and defect analysis.
- Good programming skill (Python or C# will be an advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and able to work independently with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Candidates with the relevant experience in embedded test or test management will be considered for the senior position.
The Product Cybersecurity & privacy office (PCSO) is part of Software and Central Technologies (SCT) in Continenal, supporting all business units of Continental. Challenges range from managing projects, engineering requirements, designing automotive architectures and systems, ensuring secure SW development, specifying and conducting (penetration-) tests as well as defining and ensuring quality in engineering processes overall Continental.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.