232274BR - Human Relations Business Partner
- Enables both the short-term and long-term strategy of the local business clients in line with corporate policies related to human relations, organizational and employee development by defining and implementing the appropriate HR strategic initiatives required to meet the defined business strategy (e.g. Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Transformation)
- Guides employees and supervisors in HR related matters (supports in decision making and acts as consultant). Leads them to the right point of contact and promotes the full portfolio of HR related services (e.g. payroll, data administration, recruiting
- Consults with Centers of Expertise (CoE) regarding the full portfolio of HR related processes (e.g. Compensation & Benefits) and address business needs in direction of CoE
- Ensures consistent application and compliance of defined HR Policies, Programs and Procedures
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Maintains the collaboration with all the stakeholders in line with the Balance of Cooperation (e.g. BU HR)
'- Accompanies and implements (business) change projects in his/her area of responsibility together with management of respective organizational units and internal/external experts (if applicable)
- Introduces / implements new HR related services, systems & processes (from Shared Services and CoE's) into assigned organization
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility
- Participates in other business projects, representing with general HR knowledge to achieve the project deliverables
- Consults and guides the organization through times of significant changes (e.g. digital transformation, VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) world) and supports organizational development
- Acts as a role models of our company values and culture
'- Acts as a talent scout in the organization and provokes positive changes in the talent management
- Drives readiness of talent through proper succession planning in line with the business needs
- Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in talent and performance management processes in accordance with country specific legal regulations, CoE guidance, and company guidelines
- Ensures execution of talent management measures
- Derives trends in development needs, alerts organization to critical areas for succession planning, etc.
- Supports local programs (e.g. Onboarding, talent development)
- Guides execution of TMOD Initiatives and measures (e.g. Project management) in area of responsibility
Compensations & Benefits:
'- Executes Job Evaluation based on local, country or/and cooperation policies
- Consults on Compensation Policies and Programs, Benefits & Pensions to assist business needs.
- Steers and facilitates annual Salary Review
'- Continuously evaluates performance according to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Operating Figures and derives corrective actions (e.g. according PDCA model)
- Summarizes and completes reporting within the local Organization and publishes reporting results
- Academic degree or comparable experience
- Several years of HR experience for BU HR BP (Plant/Location HR experience)
- Recommended: Cross-functional Experience – Has gained insight into different departments / functions / BUs (through projects or assignments). Has (ideally) 3 years experience in the relevant function.
- Recommended: Project management experience
- Leadership experience preferred
- Business Studies/Economics Science/Economics
- Social Science
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental desarrolla tecnologías y servicios vanguardistas para la movilidad sostenible e interconectada de personas y bienes. Fundada en 1871, la empresa de tecnología ofrece soluciones seguras, eficientes, inteligentes y asequibles para vehículos, máquinas, tráfico y transporte. En 2021, Continental generó ventas por 33 800 millones de euros y actualmente emplea a más de 190 000 personas en 58 países y mercados. El 8 de octubre de 2021, la empresa celebró su 150 aniversario.
El sector del grupo ContiTech desarrolla y fabrica, por ejemplo, productos y sistemas de materiales cruzados, respetuosos con el medioambiente e inteligentes para la industria automotriz, ingeniería ferroviaria, minería, agricultura y otras industrias clave. Guiados por la visión de «soluciones inteligentes y sostenibles más allá de los productos de caucho», este sector del grupo se apoya en su vasto conocimiento de la industria y los materiales para abrir nuevas oportunidades de negocio mediante la combinación de diferentes materiales con componentes electrónicos y servicios individuales.