Printing & Reflow Process Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
- Optimize existing programs in SMT area, ensuring all processes are running within specified quality targets;
- Support for new product and/or process introduction;
- Generate corrective and preventive actions for software and hardware part;
- Create and maintain Manufacturing Instructions related to production equipment;
- Participate actively at Project meetings and FPY meetings;
- Support of production for continuous improvement of processes;
- Technical support for all customers audits;
- Install and release new equipment in SMT area;
- Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
- University Degree in Electronics/Computers/Automatics field;
- 1 year experience in Printing, Reflow, SMT Processes (DEK, REHM)
- Experience in Automotive is a plus;
- Good English knowledge;
- Ability to work independently;
- Team player.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.