Project Manager Automotive Purchasing (m/f/diverse) - REF11664R
- Supporting IT projects within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of Automotive Purchasing
- Defining scope and establish an adequate project organization
- Informing and involving internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis and in an appropriate manner
- Ensuring integration and compliance to existing processes
- Tracking the project progress and define corrective measures if deviating from the plan
- Managing internal and external implementation partners
- Ensuring that all project objectives are met in the required quality / time / cost
- Planning and executing global rollout in Automotive Purchasing
- Academic degree in business administration, business informatics, information technology or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in different automotive functions e.g., purchasing, finance, quality, supplier quality and supplier relationship management
- Several years of experience as project expert with experience in managing cross-functional and international teams
- Good IT knowledge (e.g. ERP, BW, Master Data Management, Portal Solutions, Cloud) and capability to understand technical aspects to the required extent to steer the project
- Business fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Open-mindedness, communication skills and experience in working with international teams
- Independent, structured and analytical way of working
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.