NPM purchasing specialist
Purchasing specialist is responsible for purchasing activities for a defined range of commodities (Energy, facility, MRO, vehicles, logistics, environmental services).
- Developing and maintaining procurement strategies to improve market transparency on national and international basis, to ensure long-term, cost-effective supply
- Contract and price negotiations as contribute to the profitability of the company
- Offer evaluation, creation of offer comparisons, cost and price analyses, conduct negotiations and prepare sourcing decisions. Ensure necessary transparency and documentation of sourcing decisions according to compliance guidelines (e.g. Sourcing Decision Sheet).
- Reporting of saving results in the Indirect Saving Tool - "IST" (KPI reporting)
- Maintenance of supplier data.
You can be a perfect match if you have:
- University degree (e.g. Economics, Economical Engineering, Business Management) or relevant professional experience;
- >3 Year experience in Production Location, Purchasing (preferrably with NPM products and services);
- Knowledge in Purchasing Processes;
- Knowledge in Commercial and Contract Law;
- Negotiation Skills;
- English Language skills.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 2008 Eur. to 3012 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?