Deep Learning Data Application Engineer (Fullstack Developer) Intern
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
Our team is a solution-oriented, independent scrum team who have wide experience in different technical fields (Data management, DevOps, Web development, Cloud engineering). We are building an AI data and labeling management application and helping Data Managers and AI developers to be able to work more efficiently.
- Implement backend functions in Django framework
- Support frontend development in Angular stack
- Participate in testing and troubleshooting processes
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university for further 6 months at least in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related area
- Good command of English language
- Able to work 24 hours/week - between 9am and 5pm
- Experience in Python programming language
- Familiar with web frontend technologies
REQUIRED COVER LETTER
Please answer to the following questions and upload it as a cover letter:
- When will you graduate?
- How many hours/week can you work minimum during the semesters?
- Why did you apply to the company and this position?
- If there are school/hobby projects that can be relevant to the position and not detailed in the CV please summarize them
- Github account link if you have
- If you have applied to other positions at Continental what is your order of preference?
NICE TO HAVE
- Be motivated to extend your experience in web application development
- Work independently, accomplish the tasks accurately and precisely
- Have team player attitude and good communication skills
- Be able to collaborate and work in an agile team environment
- Be interested in industry leading technologies, patterns, processes, and best practices
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products that will save lives on the roads of the world
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible, modern office located in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services