System Test Manager (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for you to support our area Safety and Motion (SAM) at the location Regensburg.
In this area we are working on verification and validation of the airbag control unit related requirements from customer as well as from the internal platform development.
As a System Test Manager your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Functional management of a global test team
- Planning and steady tracking of test activities and harmonization of test coverage with the customer
- Alignment of test activities and test coverage with other test levels
- Performing/supporting in general test engineering activities, e. g. test design and test execution
- Coordinating, preparating and procurement of equipment
- Reporting test status both internally and towards the customer
- Evaluating test reports and creating problem reports
- Academic degree in electrical engineering, informatics, physics or related fields
- Professional experience in testing (system or software) of embedded software in automotive environment
- ISTQB Advanced Certificate desirable
- Good experience in automotive development process (e.g. ASPICE, functional safety ISO26262)
- Good experience in project management
- Good English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Self-driven & proactive
- Open mindset and good communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/ Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.