Internship Mechanic (Toolshop)- Manufacturing TM
- Support in creation and modification for mechanical assemblies;
- Execute industrialization activities of new projects and production line improvement;
- Working with project management structure in the plant for successful implementation within a given timeline;
- A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization;
We are searching for:
- Is student in mechanical field;
- Knows how to read technical drawing (is a must);
- Basic knowledge in Solid Works/Catia/Autocad;
- Basic in English, speaking and writing (optional);
- Is functional in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
- Has ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
- Has good communication skills;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.