Testing Engineer IEMT Sr Staff
IE-MT department is in charge of technical core processes at the plant, accomplishing the state of the art due to new technologies evaluation, introduction and improvement of the technology. Maintaining robust processes at the plant due to expert engineers in diverse expert fields.
As a Functional Test engineer, the main role will be:
- Introduce production testing technologies highly complex according to Continental's applicable procedures, focusing on optimization of time, cost and quality.
- Propose and lead testing projects for the introduction of new testing technologies, as well as Road Map projects and technology innovation, getting internal and external collaboration in the expert field.
- Participate in local and global Technical communities that set the standards for Continental. As well as external Continental communities to keep close tendencies, technologies, suppliers, etc.
- Support the production areas in relevant problems, as well as participation or driver in strategic improvement projects.
- Responsible of addressing technology standards based on CNs/TSTs in the plant. As well as CNs/TSTs evaluations.
- High related with SW Testing, Flashing, Vision SW/HW.
- High interaction of handlers developed for testing applications, as well as interaction with IT tools to data management.
- Bachelor's degree (Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering or related).
- 7 & up years of experience in Test Sw developments, TestExec, TestStand, CVI or similar.
- 7 & up years of experience in Flashing app development, HW adapters as well as Flashing problems solving.
- 7 & up years of experience in Vision 2D/3D systems, HW selection, case products analisys, adressing new technology.
- 7 & up years of experience in the introduction of production technologies and improvement projects.
- 5 years of experience on leading strategic projects, Road Map projects or similars.
- Project administration, quality tools analytics manage, good communication skills, customer and quality orientation.
En Continental estamos comprometidos con la construcción de un ecosistema incluyente y libre de discriminación en México, estos principios se encuentran asentados en nuestra filosofía y cultura corporativa. Por lo cual, queda totalmente prohibido solicitar prueba de embarazo o VIH como parte de nuestros procesos de selección.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.