Tire Support Unit Agent - Night Shift
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. Our location in Clinton, MS is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Tire Support Unit Agent to join our Truck Tires team! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
** Hours: 6:00PM to 6:30AM during our 24/7 operation. Shifts are currently 12 hours each on a rotating 3 or 4 day per week schedule which will include every other weekend and holidays. Subject to change.
The Tire Support Unit Agent is responsible for providing excellent customer service and managing light mechanical and tire related emergency roadside assistance cases. The Tire Support Unit Agents are instrumental in ensuring all customers are serviced from the beginning until each case is closed. The business environment is fast paced while maintaining positivity and respect for customers and team members.
• Provide a high level of customer service and exceed customer expectations by handling all cases with the highest degree of professionalism
• Have excellent communication skills while being the primary point contact for all related inbound calls
• Be familiar with the preferred service providers to maximize driver up-time by efficiently arranging dispatch of the repair service
• Have a general knowledge of the tire industry’s products and policies and maintain product training
• Review and implement fleet specific requirements
• Collect required information from driver/dispatcher concerning location and description of emergency
• Be consistent and remain in contact with the driver/dispatcher providing case status
• Create electronic claims received via phone, web, and mobile applications
• Be familiar with basic mechanical problems
• Effectively communicate all case related details to the service provider
• Continuously monitor the system to ensure that service is provided within the specified time
• Be detail-oriented while maintaining notes and communication with other team members of all case events
• Assist in other duties, as required
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Microsoft Office Suite skills (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Strong customer service skills
• Comfortable with long shifts
• Attention to detail
• Reliable at the workplace
• Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
• 1 - 2+ years of Contact/Call Center, Inside Sales, or Customer Service experience
• Comfortable with using new technology
• Bachelor’s degree
• Able to communicate with customers in Spanish, French, or bilingual languages
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Tire Support Unit Agent - Night Shift
Customer Service Representative
BestDrive Region Administrator - Southeast
Legal Assistant II - Patents