Technical Project Leader Connectivity (m/f/d) 247953BR
The Technical Project Leader (m/f/diverse) (TPL) is the interface between the product team and management on the one hand and the development team on the other hand.
Understanding the use cases and requirements of the customer as well as the internal commercial and strategic goals of the project is the main focus of this role by conveying these goals to the team in technical language. Also, supporting the (project) management in understanding the technical background of the work of the development team is an important part.
In particular, the TPL is providing the technical leadership for development projects and the project teams by covering the following tasks:
- Technical project management for Connectivity systems in complex, innovative projects from prototype to series development
- Technical leadership and coordinating of the software project team
- Coordinating of cross-disciplinary with all disciplines (system, software, hardware, mechanics, manufacturing) and the customer
- Planning of software work packages related to customer requirements, resources, timing and quality requirements
- Participating in and supervision of all stages of the project (requirements engineering, architecture, design, implementation, test) in a traditional or agile work environment
- Responsibility for the project budget including tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Working in an international work environment with international customers
- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in embedded software development, ideally in the area of automotive
- Very good knowledge of the C++ programming language
- Knowledge in Embedded Linux and desirable AUTOSAR
- Knowledge and experience in agile project development inclusive tools like Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, git
- Very good knowledge of system design and concept creation
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good German language skills (written and spoken) desirable
- Willingness to learn new, innovative, and complex topics
- Team- and quality-oriented, independent way of working
- Good analytical thinking, coordination, and communication skills
- Intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel (approx. 5-10 %)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.