AM Software Product Owner
- Define and refine stories, issues and features
- Prioritize stories, and bugs allocated to the AgileTeam
- Ensure that the features backlog content it is visible, transparent, and clear to the development team
- Define acceptance criterias and support decomposition of requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate content dependencies with other teams
- Evaluate and control product quality to ensure continuous improvement
- Participate in the team demos, system demos, Inspect & Adapt Workshops and retrospective meetings. Provide feedback for improvements.
- Responsible for the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components with the support from architects
- Communicate current progress and performance of the agile team - internally and externally
- Alignment with the product management team to plan and deliver a system
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering disciplines that have experience with software engineering and embedded software.
4+ years of professional experience in Software development, Development of automotive electronic products or systems
Proficiency in creating, reading or updating efficient software using C
Experience in embedded software systems.
Experience working in a distributed global teams environment
Ability to speak, listen, read and write English fluently.
Drive detailed reviews on technical specifications.
Good communication skills verbally and written
Awareness of current agile methodologies
Experience using Atlassian JIRA and IBM DOORS.
Understanding of V-Model for software development.
Experience in requirements engineering/management process.
Knowledge in review techniques
Knowledge of the problem resolution processes
Understanding of the SCRUM agile methodology
Understanding of a software architecture specification
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.