Software Engineer – AUTOSAR
For our Engineering Location Porto we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Interior division.
To strengthen the Interiors Team in our Porto Location we’re looking for dynamic and motivated people. As AUTOSAR Software Developer you will be developing embedded software components for the digital cockpit of the future, including instrument clusters, high performance computers and 5G telematic control units.
· Design and Implement functions and embedded software components in C
· Integrate, test and validate the developed as well as 3rd party software components
· Configure AUTOSAR software system using Elektrobit environment (EB Tresos)
· Integrate existing software components in AUTOSAR
· Support the software architecture and detailed design creation
· Work with the hardware development team during the board bring-up phase
· Cooperate in building a complex software system that serves as a platform for the vehicle of the future
- Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or a related engineering discipline
- Very good programming skills in C/C++ for embedded microcontrollers
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers
- A pro-active and self-motivated team player
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Preferred Qualifications (is a plus):
- Professional experience in automotive software development
- Knowledge in diagnostic communication protocols on CAN/Ethernet
- Experience in working with hardware debugging tools and the ability to read schematics
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic and/or Adaptive architecture and configuration tools
- Good understanding of Cryptography and vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems
- Understanding of agile development processes (Scrum)
What we offer:
- Exciting and diversified projects;
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry;
- Wide network to research and development parties;
- Modern leadership culture;
- Individual choice of working times;
- Promotion of personal development;
- Participation to the company’s success.
If you meet the requirements we will get in touch within the next 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been active worldwide as an independent operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The extensive know-how and creativity of our engineers, as well as access to Continental’s entire technology pool, provides a unique position for our development: the flexibility and speed of small engineering teams combined with the strength of an internationally leading company. In addition, our adaptability enables established mass production technology to become a reality for small series and applications at economical costs.