Software Engineer Tools Support A HEAT CE PMT
Be part of a global team of competitive, highly motivated, and service-oriented individuals who help the project to set-up an efficient engineering workflow environment. You will get to interact with different project and organization stakeholders to guide them regarding an optimal engineering process, method, and tools set-up.
• Act as interface between Projects and Process, Methods and Tools organization.
• Support development teams in their transition to new solutions
• Coach project for the ideal engineering tool chain and workflow.
• Perform and support the deployment and migration of standard tools
• Solve service request based on know-how available.
• Define deployment workflow and timeline that is relevant to project requests and needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
• 2-5years work experience in Tool Support, DevOps or SW Development is recommended.
• Version Control Systems, preferred git and GitHub
• Continuous Integration Systems, preferred Jenkins
• Change and Task Management Systems, preferred JIRA
• Good understanding of engineering workflows and agile methodology.
• Basic understanding about ASPICE and Functional Safety is recommended.
• Ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate with them to get things done.
• Good service-oriented mindset to willingly respond with project needs that meets their expectations.
• Good communication, prioritization and negotiation skills is recommended.
• Service management experience in IT and/or automotive field is a plus.
• Can work with minimum supervision in a highly collaborative environment.
• Can work under pressure and able to manage uncertainties and risk during deployment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.