eXplore Tires Supply Chain Management Graduate Program
Are you looking for exciting job challenges? Do you want to make a significant impact through your work? Do you want to be part of an international team working in a global network? If so, Continental offers international tasks and a comprehensive training on the job.
The phases of the 18-months trainee program:
- Tailor-made learning assignments with regard to Global Supply Chain Management in central as well as international experience in market and/or plant locations (Best Practice Learning Initiative)
- Network through involvement in Global Supply Chain Management which operates worldwide and is the key interface between Manufacturing, Research & Development, Sales and our customers
- Cross-functional networking with Manufacturing & Engineering, Manufacturing Controlling and R&D Trainee Programs
- Global market & plant assignments are compulsory within the program
- Defined project tasks and operational experience as first on-the-job assignments
Your future is in an exciting, challenging and performance-oriented work environment and comes with early responsibilities.
Our open culture, open doors and open views will give you the opportunities to grow.
- Above average university degree in engineering, economics, business administration or comparable degree with a focus on Logistics / SCM
- Experience in Supply Chain Management / Procurement preferable
- Relevant internships in the Logistics area (ideally abroad)
- Passion for Automotive as well as for Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Delivering results and having a problem-solving mindset
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably in another foreign language
- Mobility and willingness to travel
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.