Senior AI Project Manager (m/f/diverse) - 242044BR
We are looking for you to support our area Automotive Central Functions at the location Frankfurt.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Leading internal project teams as well as representing in external project consortia with Continental participation
- Advising and consulting project team members, including PhD students on AI and machine learning tasks in projects
- Aligning project goals with business area requirements and needs
- Liaising with stakeholder across the entire organization
- Monitoring and evaluation of project progress and status (time, quality, budget)
- Participation in the innovation process by identifying new AI based projects and products and judging their feasibility based on your expert AI knowledge
- Academic degree in computer science, engineering, physical sciences, or related fields
- Previous experience as project manager for data science or AI projects, preferentially also in publicly funded projects
- In-depth knowledge of current AI and machine learning methods, best practices, and tools
- Project based experience using data science and data engineering tools (e.g., scikit-learn, pandas, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Business fluent written and spoken English and German language skills
- Team player with intercultural competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness for limited travel
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.