Engineering Consultant/ Junior Consultant (m/f/d) 207933BR
You will strengthen our team of consultants improving process, project, resulting in a better product. Based on your experience, you may join us as a Junior Consultant, or a Consultant.
Quality in complex products is achieved by capable processes. We see you advising our customers on aspects related to process design, optimization, and deployment. In context are leading-edge development projects, managed by organizations targeting a better process capability (based on standards like Automotive SPICE).
We are an engineering organization at our core, with an almost unmatched range of inhouse developments. We promise you a wide exposure, vital to further enhance your skills. With us, take your archetype “consultant” to the next competence level!
Your core tasks include:
- Analyze a given process and how it is used to identify potential gaps
- Evaluate feasibility of closing gaps and convince customers based on benefits
- Explore context specific solutions with project teams, and provide coaching to implement them
- Shoulder process deployment by offering company-wide trainings
- Technical diploma / master's degree completed
- Exposure to automotive quality, and practices (e.g. ASPICE)
- ASPICE trainings & certifications are a preferable add-on
- An interdisciplinary, analytical, and a structured way of thinking and problem solving
- Willingness to diagnose (multimodal) issues
- English and German skills in written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills - confident communication in an international environment
Applications from severely disabled people are welcome.
- Share in our company's success
- An insight into the future technologies of the automotive industry
- A high degree of independence and freedom combined with a modern management culture
- Transparent opportunities for advancement and performance-related remuneration
- Various mentoring and training programs to exchange experiences and expand knowledge
- A collegial environment with regular team events and team building measures
- Individual allocation of working hours and places of work
- You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.